Health and Safety
Our goal at PLURAL is to provide the best value and quality training courses and consultancy services to help you to meet your health and safety obligations. Effective training solutions designed to educate you, your employees, minimise risks and boost your business.
All of our courses are professionally delivered and are approved and accredited to the highest standard.
HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Our training course are carried out at our training centre in Glasgow or can be delivered at your place of work for a group of people. The cost – benefit for group training is the saving on course price and travel and subsistence costs. Please contact us direct for more details and prices for group training.
Our trainers are highly qualified and experienced in delivering our approved and accredited courses.
See our list of health and safety training courses for our extensive range of accredited courses for both individual or group training.
AFFORDABLE HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANCY SERVICES
We provide an economic source of professional health and safety advice and guidance for organisations.
Continually building on our Health and Safety knowledge and experience, our consultants are highly qualified to deliver the best solutions for your organisation - we offer our clients the full package. Cover your health and safety obligations and adhere to relevant legislation from as little as £150 per month.
Economic Source of Professional Advice and Guidance
The purpose of the PLURAL health and safety consultancy service is to provide a source of professional advice and guidance to organisations who wish to integrate the management of health and safety with occupational roles at all levels within an organization. This being the most effective and economic method to make gains in safety performance and satisfy legal requirements.
From £200 per month, depending on the number of employees, you can cover your health and safety obligations and ensure that you are adhering to relevant health and safety legislation.
Many smaller organizations will recognise the need for active health and safety management but don't have the need for a full time health and safety position. However, they will identify that they need to source the advice of a health and safety practitioner in accordance with their legal obligations.
Many companies fail during the pre-qualification process of a tender due to the company not being suitably qualified or represented in Health and Safety. With our consultancy service, we can bridge this gap and provide the health and safety representation that you need.
Health and Safety Documentation
Additional health and safety services whcih are likely to be utilised on an ad-hoc basis can also be provided in addition to the above services.
Our Health and Safety Consultants are able to produce all health and safety related documents including, project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments and Pre-tender Health and Safety Plans.
Standard Service Agreement
The following aspects of consultancy are included within our standard service agreement:
1. To allow the company to utilise the name of the consultancy as their competent source of advice in accordance with the requirements of Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (as amended).
2. The provision of competent advice by telephone or electronically at any time.
3. Provision of a Health & Safety Policy Document and as necessary supporting procedures required to satisfy the law and third party verification systems.
4. Provision of standard bank of dynamic risk assessments to be tailored for each project by the company.
5. Continually provide advice with respect to any new requirements or changes to best practice.
6. Provide advice and assist with the development of safety objectives.
7. Assist in the development of suitable and sufficient health and safety training plans for the company.
8. Liaise with enforcing authorities as requested by the company.
9. Encourage and nurture the company culture throughout operational and service delivery teams.
We also conduct Health and Safety Inspections and Audits to enable your company to find out if there are any areas requiring enrichment and whether you may be in breach of a specific legal or system requirement.
This can be done as required by your organisational needs in addition to your standard service agreement at a nominal fee.