Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions which we are asked are shown below, but if there is anything else then please contact us with your question using the Contact page.
How can I find out if you have places available?
Please email us to enquire if places are still available or complete the course enquiry / booking form.
How do I book a place?
Please complete and send the course enquiry / booking form from the website. We will send you an acknowledgement to confirm any details and issue an an invoice for the fee. The fee must be paid to comfirm a place has been booked. If applicable, any funding should be approved prior to application.
How can I pay for my course?
If you are accepted on to a course, you will receive an invoice by email. Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking, places are reserved provisionally meanwhile. Payment can be made by direct transfer, cheque or Paypal (2.5% surcharge on Paypal payments).
When will my booking be confirmed?
Your booking will be confirmed on full payment of fees. You will receive confirmation of your place with further information, including course timetable. A list of local accommodation is provided if required.
What are the course hours?
Course hours vary accordning to the type of course being undertaken.
What happens if I am not available for the whole course?
Full attendance is a requirement for all courses.
I can’t find the course I am looking for
Some courses may not be on our current calendar schedule. If this is the case, you can complete a course enquiry form, indicating which course your are interested in and we will notify you when the next course is planned.
Is there any work prior to or during the courses?
This depends on the course being undertaken. Some courses require a certain number of pre-course study hours and work to be prepared prior to the course being undertaken. Full details are available within the course description.
What facilities do you provide for course members?
Our facility has a number of lecture rooms theatre where courses are taught. Food is not provided during courses, however there are a good variety of shops locally. The facility has a kitchen with fridge, freezer and microwave available.
Can our courses be arranged at other venues?
Some PLURAL courses are delivered at workplace and external venues, normally for group bookings. Please email for details.
What are your Terms and Conditions?
1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you make an enquiry on line or otherwise we ask you for your name and contact details.
3. We use your personal information to answer your enquiry and we will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us to prevent unauthorised access.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by sending a request by email.
7. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by sending a request by filling in the form on our contact page.